The terms used have the following definition:
- The Site: refers to the website accessible at the URL address of this policy;
- The Publisher: designates the organization responsible for the Site, as defined in the Legal Notices accessible on the Site;
- Personal data: refers to any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person;
- Processing of personal data: any operation relating to Personal Data regardless of the process used, such as data collection or recording;
- Visitor: refers to any person who browses and uses the Site;
- Newsletter subscriber: refers to any Visitor providing adequate information to receive the Publisher’s newsletter.
The purpose of this policy is to define the way in which the data of visitors to the Site is processed by the Publisher. Terms not defined in this article are considered to reflect the definitions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
Methods of collecting personal data
The information collected through the Site is recorded in a computer file by the Publisher. Personal Data concerning you will be processed for the following purposes:
- The provision of content on the Site;
- The investigation of any request made by Visitors;
- Statistical evaluation of the Site traffic;
- Sending a newsletter on news from the Publisher;
- The management of the Publisher’s communication operations, whatever the means used.
Processing and storage of personal data
The Publisher is likely to have recourse to technical service providers during the data processing it implements. Some of the Publisher’s service providers may have activities in countries outside the European Union.
Concerned about respecting the privacy of Visitors, the Publisher ensures that the level of protection of their data is guaranteed in accordance with the regulations in force, in particular by verifying that the recipient country of the data has adequate protection with regard to the current regulations. For more information on the supervision of cross-border flows, you can contact the Publisher at the address provided in the Legal Notice of the Site.
Retention of personal data
The Publisher keeps Personal Data relating to Visitors for the time strictly necessary to achieve the processing purposes, unless the Visitor has authorized the Publisher to keep his data for later use.
The personal data of Visitors will be kept until the Visitor’s consent is withdrawn or the exercise of their right of objection.
In accordance with the regulations in force, you have a right of opposition and a right to limit the processing of Personal Data concerning you, as well as a right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of your Personal Data.
You also have the right to give instructions to the Publisher on the fate of your Personal Data after your death.
The exercise of the rights of opposition, erasure, as well as the right to limit processing, is subject to conditions and may be refused by the Publisher if the requests to exercise these rights do not correspond to the situations provided for. by the regulations on Personal Data.
Whenever processing of Personal Data is carried out on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Publisher at the email address in the Site Legal Notice.
You can exercise your rights by sending us your request accompanied by a copy of your identity document (passport, identity card) to the email address provided in the Legal Notice of the Site.
The processing of such a request will be carried out as soon as possible, and at the latest within 30 days of your request. If the Publisher does not meet your requests, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL.
In the event of multiple versions of this Policy, only the French version will prevail.